Hey folks, I’m a crowdfunded scientist! I do painstaking research highlighting the empirical realities that mainstream economists prefer to ignore.
All of my work is published for free under a creative commons license. But of course, I need to survive, which is where you come in. If you think my work has value, consider becoming a supporter.
Here are the levels of support.
Friend ($3 per month)
- A thank-you on the Supporters page
- A personal email of each new post
- Receive my quarterly newsletter
Supporter ($5 per month)
All the perks of the Friend level, plus:
- A signed digital copy of my book Rethinking Economic Growth Theory from a Biophysical Perspective
- Digital copies of my published papers
- Signed digital copies of all subsequent books
Companion ($10 per month)
All the perks of the Supporter level, plus:
- A thank-you in all subsequent scientific papers
- A thank-you in any forthcoming book
- Access to the Economics from the Top Down file drawer, which contains the data and code for all of my posts
Fellow ($25 per month)
All the perks of the Companion level, plus:
- An annual video chat with me
- A signed hard copy of my book Rethinking Economic Growth Theory from a Biophysical Perspective
- A signed hard copy of all subsequent books
Partner ($50 per month)
All the perks of the Fellow level, plus:
- That warm fuzzy feeling you get from funding science that will (hopefully) make the world a better place
- My eternal gratitude!